The popular Instagram launched the latest feature “Reels” recently and it has been introduced to more than 50 countries. Generally, people think that Reels are fairly similar to TikTok. But it is more than that. Reels allows users to create and discover entertaining videos for up to 15 seconds along with music, effects, speed, set timer, etc. On Reels, you are able to watch trending videos and influencer’s videos and most importantly, you can also make your video become a trend to watch for everyone too. When you use Instagram Reels strategy for your business, it helps to boost your followers and your business growth.
Steps To Create Your First Reels
Creating a Reel is not as hard as you think. You should ensure that your Instagram app is updated before you start to create Reels because the feature is launched recently.
- Open your Instagram account and click the camera tab.
You will notice three options there like Stories, Reels and IGTV. Choose the Reels option.
- At the left corner of the screen, you will notice the icons such as music, efforts, timer and speed which helps to create your video attractively.
- Music: Choose a song from Instagram’s music library or use your own record audio. If you want both, mix it. But adjust the sound of your own audio and song based on your content.
- Speed: Control your video as you want slow motion or fast forward using the speed option.
- AR effects: A lot of creators use it to make videos attractively. There are over thousands of effects in Instagram’s effect library.
- Timer: It helps to predetermine the length of the video before recording the video in order to be hands-free. Video is recorded as you set the time.
- To record video, tap and hold the record tab. You already have pre-recorded video and upload it from the phone’s library.
- Preview your video. You didn’t like your video and clicked the delete tab.
Tap the next arrow tab and add stickers and emojis
- You are happy with your video, tap the next arrow tab again and add the caption and hashtags.
- Tap share and done.
There are several factors which are believed to be considered by the Instagram algorithm to determine and display content on the explore page. People whom you follow, posts that you like are some of the key factors. So you need to think about what should be done to get more engagement on your content. The most important thing to do is to understand your audience preferences and post accordingly. When you post content specific to your audience, it is more probable that you can see a hike in engagement. Another alternative method would be to buy Instagram reels likes for your content to promote further organic engagement. But keep in mind that videos that include Q&A stickers, polls etc will not appear on the explore page. So try creating videos that include the hook for keeping your audience engaged.
Instagram Reels has skyrocketed since it was launched. Particularly, short form video saves time and brings dynamism. Reels also offer a few editing tools to improve your video and capture the audience’s attention.